FINANCING & SCHOLARSHIPS
Worried about how you are going to pay for flight training? Luckily there are several options. Financing all or some of the training can take the burden off of the student, giving them peace of mind and the motivation they need to complete their training!
The biggest blocker to students completing their flight training is financing. CRAFT has partnered with Meritize to offer students 100% financing for all of their ratings! Meritize looks beyond FICO scores and uses your previous academic and military achievements to enhance your credit evaluation and improve your loan options.
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Multiple options for repayment depending on loan amount
- Students can defer payments until they complete their training, and then pay just $150/month for up to 18 months
- Students will only pay on the amount they use
- Applying only requires a soft credit pull
Interested students should contact CRAFT to get pre-enrolled for flight training first.
Meritize Lending, LLC, NMLS ID 1661035 (NMLS Consumer Accesshttps://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/)Meritize Financial, Inc. NMLS ID 1986399 (NMLS Consumer Accesshttps://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/)
Terms and Conditions apply. Meritize branded loan products are educational loans issued by Meritize Lending, LLC**. Meritizereserves the right to modify or discontinue products and benefits at any time without notice. To qualify, aborrower must be a U.S.citizen, permanent resident or hold an Employment Authorization Document and meet Meritize’s underwriting requirements. If approved for a loan the actual loan amount, term, payment, and APR amount ofloan that a customer qualifies for may vary based on credit determination, state law and other factors. Meritize does not warrant or guarantee any claims made herein, including, but not limited to, gaining admission to a program,concerning the quality or financial strength of any educational institution, securing funding or obtaining employment. Our final loan offer may differ as a result of the school chosen and the associated cost of tuition. Not all schools areeligible for funding. Meritize does not offer educational loans in the following states: IN, ME,ND, NV, SD, VT, WI, WV, WY, PR. All rights reserved.
**For residents of SC, loan is made by Meritize Financial, Inc.
*Variable rates are subject to change.
Stratus Financial was founded by FAA Certificated Flight and Ground Instructors passionate about helping others achieve their aviation dreams. We know it’s not just about achieving your dreams (because we looked up in the sky every time, we heard an airplane too!), but funding your family’s dreams as well. That’s why Stratus was created, because with Stratus, the sky is no longer the limit.
Your Aviation Dreams Start Here
You’re not just a number, and it shows with Stratus. We look beyond the typical FICO scores and look at you as a whole aviator. We want to set you up for success before you even apply with us!
We offer exceptional lending packages, including:
- The best rate you’ll get anywhere to go from zero to hero!
- Full financing for your entire flight training and more
- Affordable payment options, including deferment for 12 months while you complete your training AND find a job.
- Pay your loan off any time you want with no consequences or penalties whatsoever.
Stratus Has You Covered For Resources For Your Aviation Career
- Counseling with our team of flight instructors and ground instructors to support you through flight training, check rides and interviews with airlines.
- Resume reviewing, editing, and building
- AMA Phone Calls with Pilots in the 121 and 135 Industry – What It’s like, How They Got Their Job, etc.
We look forward to helping you achieving your aviation dreams and seeing you in the sky!
If you are interested in getting started, please click here to apply now:
If you have limited credit or low income you may need a Co-Borrower; if so, please have your co-borrower complete their application here:
- Affordable and flexible financing options – one monthly payment
- Monthly payment and term is based on how often you fly
- Approval within 24 – 48 hours
- You can apply through CRAFT Flight Training!
- Contact us today to set up an appointment!
A few other options:
- Lending Tree Flight School
- AOPA Flex Aviation Loan offers:
- Private pilot’s license for as little as $100-$200 a month for 84 months*.
- Instrument rating for as little as $120 a month for 84 months.*
- Multi rating for as little as $50 a month for 84 months*.
Monday - Saturday
9am - 5pm