- The type of operating system and browser you used
- The time and date you first visited a page
- From which other website or search engine you came from
- The IP of the computer system you used
- The country you were in when you visited the page
- Whether you visited from a computer or mobile device
None of this information necessarily personally identifies you and we use the above information simply as a check to see how our website is performing. We also may use it to refine the browsing experience of our customers. We do not do any tracking and we do not use “cookies”.
Sending Personal Information
If you voluntarily send or provide us with personal information via phone, email, contact form, reservation form, or other, we use that information only to help you with your request. We do not collect personal information for any other purposes. The information you provide is not given to any other organizations or private persons, nor is it used in commercial advertising. Only if we are bound by law to provide it, will we.
Third Party Sites
We may make use of a voluntary email list to allow us to more easily stay in contact with our frequent customers. If you elect to join an email list of ours, it will be voluntary and there will be a mechanism for you to remove yourself from future mailings within each email.