All of the simulators at IAS are Level D approved allowing for seamless and accurate simulations that prepare the pilot for any situation they may face without interruption from mechanical failure. IAS trains on Airbus and Boeing simulators which makes the IAS program the best choice for ATP-CTP.
You’ll complete the course in our state-of-the-art Diamond DA42 and our Redbird FMX Simulator. The checkride prep course includes 6 hours of training in the DA42. Transitioning from the Level D simulator at IAS to our Diamond DA42 and Redbird FMX means that trainees will receive the best hands-on experience with supreme machinery from start to finish.
AIRLINE TRANSPORT PILOT – CERTIFIED TRAINING PROGRAM (ATP-CTP) + ATP CHECKRIDE PREP COURSE
- 7-day ATP-CTP course through IAS
- Complete the ground portion of the ATP-CTP course, 31 hours over a 4-Day Period, from the comfort of your home
- CRAFT’s 3-day ATP Checkride Prep Course in Charleston, SC
- Complete the course in our state-of-the-art Diamond DA42 and our Redbird FMX Simulator
All in all, this partnership means big things for everyone involved. Trainees get the privilege of honing their skills with two of the best training programs in the market. IAS’s Level D training curriculum and phenomenal track record of training coupled with CRAFT’s dedication and Diamond fleet makes for an environment that will produce the best pilots of tomorrow. We couldn’t be more excited for the success to come now that this partnership has taken off.
Prerequisites for the course include:
- Meet the FAA requirements for ATP.
- IFR Currency – If you’re not current, reach out to us about doing an Instrument Proficiency Check (IPC).
- G1000 experience is preferred but not required – If you need G1000 familiarization, we can provide 1-2 hours in the Redbird.
Not included: Travel, lodging, renters insurance, written test fee, and DPE fee. DA42 hours required above the 6 included in the course will be billed at the hourly rate.
Interested in Learning More?
Stay Up-To-Date with The Latest Articles, Press Releases, Updates, and Aviation News
LATEST ARTICLES AND PRESS RELEASES
Excerpt from TAKING FLIGHT IN AFJROTC On a clear Saturday morning at Summerville Airport,...
ARE YOU A STUDENT LOOKING TO GET YOUR PRIVATE PILOTS LICENSE OR MAKE AVIATION A LIFESTYLE? CRAFT...
GET BACK INTO THE LEFT SEAT! If you're like a lot of pilots, the last couple of years has probably...