ARMY CREDENTIALING ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (CAP)
National Guard, Reserve, and Active Duty soldiers are eligible for funds to pay for flight training.
The Army Credentialing Assistance Program allows eligible National Guard, Active Duty and Reserve soldiers to pursue voluntary credentials using Army CA funds. In an effort to contribute to its Soldiers’ professional development, the Army offers $4,000 for National Guard and Reserve and $1000 for Active Duty per year for off-duty, voluntary pursuit of credentials for Soldiers of all ranks (Enlisted, Non-Commissioned Officer, Officer, Warrant Officer).
To receive funds, Soldiers must pursue authorized credentials from an approved and vetted Vender. CRAFT (aka Chucktown Flight Training) has been vetted and approved to train Soldiers under this program.
- Reach out to CRAFT for a quote of all training costs for your selected certificate or rating. You will submit this document during the CA application process.
- Create a student user account with ArmyIgnitED.com.
- From the Home Page, complete your Credential Path by following the steps provided.
- From the Profile Page, request Credentialing Assistance for your selected Credential Path.
- When you request CA, you are able to see approved Army CA vendors for flight training. Choose Chucktown Flight Training LLC.
- Select your intended started date and upload the quote from CRAFT.
Ready to Get Started?
Financing & Scholarship Options
Gift Certificates Available
6060 S. Aviation Ave Suite 109
N. Charleston, SC 29406
Our office is open 9AM-5PM Mon-Sat for walk-in inquiries. However, for the best customer service, please call or email to schedule an in-person appointment. 843-800-6498