Accelerated Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument Course
CRAFT ACCELERATED CFI-i COURSE COST: $4,650*
- 3 Days of training with the checkride on the 4th day
- Dedicated CFI-I
- Redbird FMX AADT Simulator instruction – up to 10 hours
- Aircraft rental for checkride
- Dual Flight Instruction in our Diamond DA40 w/G1000 – up to 6 hours*
*Contact us for a quote if you’d like to bring your own plane.
* Bundle the CFI-I with your Accelerated CFI Course and save $500
- Certified Flight Instructor certificate
- Flight Instructor Instrument (FII) Written Test Completion
NOT INCLUDED, BUT REQUIRED
- CFI-I examiner cost varies by DPE, expect to spend about $600
- Affordable corporate hotel rates are available within 5-10 minute drive from CRAFT.
- We offer additional options for Bring Your Own Plane (BYOP).
- Discounts – Attend with your friends and save!
- There may be opportunities to work at CRAFT after your get your CFI rating – Contact Us today to schedule an interview.
Do You Have Questions About the Accelerated CFI-i Course?
Please fill out the form below
FLIGHT TRAINING Courses
CRAFT has enjoyed great success with its flight courses. We offer Private Pilot, Instrument Flight Rating (IFR), Commercial Single, Commercial Multi, Certified Flight Instructor (CFI), Certified Flight Instructor - Instrument (CFII), Multi-Engine, Multi-Engine Instructor, and an ATP Checkride Prep course.
Private Pilot License $9,000 - $13,000
The beginning of an Aviation Journey. Can be completed in as little as 2 months. However, most students take about 4-6 months.
Instrument Flight Rules $9,500
The next step and one of the most important. You can’t always count on the weather to be VFR.